- 6 medium sized ripe peaches
- 4 TB Butter, melted
- 4 TB Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 TB Brown Sugar
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Place large saute pan on medium heat and melt butter. Add sliced peaches. Saute on medium heat until peaches are golden, about 5- 10 minutes or to your desired firmness.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, salt, and black pepper to coat peaches. Continue to cook until balsamic and brown sugar thickens creating a glaze, about 2-5 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
- Serve warm over vanilla ice cream.
- Serve on a bed of mesclun greens or baby spinach, topped with goat cheese or parmesan cheese and crush nut of choice.
- Add to your favorite roasted pork or roasted chicken recipe.