- 6 medium zucchini, washed, sliced lengthwise, scoop out flesh from center with spoon & chop into smaller pieces
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lay scooped out zucchini halves on a baking sheet.
- Put chopped zucchini in a bowl. Combine with tomato sauce, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, chickpeas, black pepper, and italian seasoning.
- Fill zucchini halves with prepared mixture. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Put in oven, bake for 20 minutes, until cheese has melted and is
brown. Serve hot.