- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen then thawed – or fresh
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 3 TB lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 TB olive oil
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Refrigerate until ready for service. Serve room temperature or cold
- Serve with your favorite grilled meat, chicken, or seafood. Put over scrambled eggs, cooked cheese grits, or home fries.
- Stir into potato salad, tuna salad, or chicken salad.