Quick and tasty side dish to any meal!
1 lb carrots, peeled, sliced on diagonal 1/4 inch thick slices
1 TB olive oil
1/2 TB curry powder (hot or mild)
1/4 tsp salt
Bunch of Fresh cilantro chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
2. Placed sliced carrots in a bowl with olive oil, salt, and curry powder. Toss all ingredients until carrots are coated.
3. Spread carrots on baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Roast for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
5. Serve warm topped with fresh cilantro.