Learn more about special performances, cooking demonstrations, or guest vendors that will be joining us this summer in the calendar of events listed below. Information will be updated on a weekly basis, so be sure to check regularly!
August 20, 2016
- 10:00am MIxxedFit with Monyette Smith
June 4—Opening Day
Exercise and Fitness Demos:
- 11:30am – 12:00pm World Dance Demo with London
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm MixxedFit with Monyette Smith
- Baltimore City Health Department – The Baltimore City Health Department will offer live CPR demos, fire safety and home health information.
- Master Gardeners – The Maryland Master Gardener Program, a volunteer education program taught and administered by University of Maryland Extension (UME), puts research-based knowledge and environmental power into the hands of people who want to create sustainable gardens and landscapes, and protect and improve natural resources. Master Gardeners are citizens from all walks of life who combine their love of plants, people, and the environment to help residents solve problems and make environmentally-sound decisions on public and private properties.
- Girl Scouts of America – Learn more about your local Girl Scouts troop, the programs offered, and how you can sign up your child.
- Boy Scouts of America – Learn more about your local Boy Scouts troop, the programs offered, and how you can sign up your child.
- Bon Secours Baltimore Health System / West Baltimore Cares – The West Baltimore Primary Care Access Collaborative is a unique partnership of prominent institutions working together in West Baltimore to strengthen the health care system, improve access to care, and reduce persistent and profound health disparities in the community. Learn more about their exercise programs and health services now available in West Baltimore.